[Dailydrool] NOOOO adbenshure fur today

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Dec 14 13:03:44 PST 2009

Me already in trubble dis day.  Wat da pwoblem dat I no can hab
dat wittle burd?  Why him be a tender morsel fur me to hab as a
snacky.  He mine!  Leeb him where me can git him.   Dis ridiculus!

So wat if me tasted da Crissmus card on da teble.  It paper, It in me reech,
in mine.  Wat da pwoblem dat me et da 2 motes in me bedrum dis mornin.
Dat me bedrum.  Yep dat me dat cleen youz purse out.  Me looky fur bone
monee an pwastic cawds.  Yep found da cards, dat picshure tasty funny.
Da BUV mote tasty good to.  Me bite it da BUV go honk honk honk.  Dis fun!
Fun to hab da slave chase me roun da beckyawd twying to git it to.  Herz chase,
Me chomp, BUV goes Honk Honk Honk.  Ebberyone youz juss got to try dis!

Wat da big deel dat me hike me leg on Nelly Belle.  Herz in me harem,
Me mawk her so ebberyone no herz mine.  Why me tinkin dat yellow
mitty purdy on her white.  Cides me do dis outdoorz not in da house.
Me wud hab gotten away wit it if da ole lady not lookin out da door.

Winston, Sadie and Sir Henry me  pack me bagz affer Crissmus fur
youz place.  I no wanta Santa Paw to miss me.

Tanks Nigel, Lewis an Conley fur da avice.  Me twy telling dis to
Momma but herz sez dis beck tawk.  Why me talky to herz face
not herz beck.  Me gib her da lookie, show me belly and it no werk all
da time.  Me still tink herz hermoanal an hab de mentia!

Lub
Nooooo ob The Dog House Gang
Bwahahahhaha Bwahahahahaha

Momma here.  The cards may not make it by Christmas as I have
to reprint those that were not destroyed and go through the list again.
Bazzle is definitely on a roll here lately.  I think he is starting his quest
to become OEBE before he turns two.

Is it okay to drink at 1 pm?. I am sure it is 5 o'clock somewhere!!!!!