[Dailydrool] Frum da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 16:32:21 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Now lookie dere. Da Deeba all worried bout da famblee cause we been on da down low. Now let me tellz you all, Da Brudder ain't been a restin. No sir, why I been wurkin me pawz to da bonez. Momma been a wurkin extra, and den she seys, Brudder Elwood, I gots school at da nite, so youze hold down da home. So here be da Brudder, a cookin an a cleanin, answerin da phone, an iffin Elder Clara pee on da floor bout one more time we gonna hab war. Why she git all upset cause Momma nebber gone when it git dark, and she moan and groan and squat. Brudder Elwood git da joy ob cleanin dat up too. Why I been so busy I kin hardly keep up wif da news of dat Tiger guy I bee a keepin score youze see, an Daddie he hog da writin moochine. He tookz root rite dere in Momma's chair.
Fings git worse.
I go round da corner and see Daddie left me door open to me pribate room and Elder Clara in dere a rootin like ol piggie. Brudder Elwood keepz me space nice, neat, got me beddie all plumped up just rite. Well Elder Clara in dere a moobin ebberyfings dis way an dat way, an she finds me prize. Me gifty fur da Deeba. Dat rite. Brudder Elwood hab little present an Elder Clara ruin da whole fing. Youze see I been preserbin dis nice liddel pile ob glee fur da darlin Deeba. Why she more deeserbin dan coal I seyz, so I motor rite on out to me yard, an dere glistenin in da grass be da purrfect liddel gift. Well it ain't dat liddel. It be a Elder Clara job iffin youze know whut I mean, so I git it all nice wif a bow-----Momma been a sniifin, saying whut dat smell by da way--it be ready to send. Cept Elder Clara lay rite on it--my dat go splat allllllll ober da place. So Deeba, youze lubbly Elder Clara squash da gift, but da Brudder bee a finkin ob youze. We fite more affer da first ob da year, dis be da season to be jolly.
Now, it bee da weekend, Momma a lookin like she been hit by herd ob mooses, an why Momma seys Brudder Elwood we goin to a pawtee. I goin to see all youze girls.
Brudder Elwood seyz I bee goin too. Dem my girls. Dat fink last bout a minute, I land in me cage. Momma an Daddie go see all mee nice folks dat take good care ob all ob we, Brudder Elwood only git a sniffy ob me gurls.
Da season to bee jolly goin rite down da crapper iffin youze ask da Brudder.
An tommorrow bee Toosedey.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz