[Dailydrool] blood boiling

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Dec 15 07:46:39 PST 2009

Diane,

I knew there was a reason I liked you and John so much!     We missed you this weekend at Buff and Puff,  but was very happy to meet Jill.   I was going to ask her about her new brother, Dylan,  but suds and fur started flying and I forgot.
Hope you are back with us next month, and Jill is always welcome!

wen and the Bounders

  " When people said something like that about the baby and animals I always replied - it would be really hard if I had to give her up but you can always find a good home for a healthy baby girl."