[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas to my drool family...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:05:50 PST 2009

My dear friends~

it has been a tough couple of months since my sweet old priss left us. Most days are ok- and then BAM. I'm sure most of you know just what I mean.

I am having a hard time getting into the 'season' this year. My house is lit up from the outside and decorated on the inside. Yesterday we finally started christmas shopping. But still that 'something' is not there.

I have received many incredible gifts in memory of Ms.Brandy- and cherish each and every one. They make me cry- but good tears!

Now with the card exchange in full swing- I am getting lots of them- although I did not sign up for the list this year. Actually have not sent a single card to family, customers or friends yet. I thank you all for being there for me even though I may have been a bit distant.

Today as I find out that one of our droolers has left to meet up with our bassets at the bridge I just need to write and say THANK YOU to you all.

Whatever holiday you celebrate this season I wish you a happy one~ and may the New Year bring love, health and happiness to you and your family.

Merry Christmas- Angelika, John Sr., Johnny and of course Elvis too!