[Dailydrool] missing basset in houston

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 14 18:36:37 PST 2009

Mindy,

Hang in there.  My Basset, Tank, got out our front door a few months ago and gave us a week's worth of worry.  After watching or visiting all the pounds every day (we live in Las Vegas) and posting his picture and phone number on every mail box within a squre mile ( sometimes more then once), we got a call.  A couple of kids picked him up out of the middle of a very busy street and took him home on one of their bicycles.  Their mother saw one of the flyers and we got him back, thank doG.  Don't give up.

Bruce

Slave to Sir Tank Norton