[Dailydrool] update on Karen Johnson

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Dec 14 12:47:42 PST 2009

You may remember my recent post about Drooler Karen
Johnson and her two basset girls, Smudgie and Cindy Lou.
Sadly, Karen passed away this afternoon, losing her hard
fought battle with cancer.  Her adorable girls are with her
boyfriend, Chuck, at his home in Marietta, GA.  As I
mentioned before, Chuck's work schedule is going to make
it very hard for him to give these girls the attention they
deserve and need so if you can open your home and
heart to Smudgie and Cindy Lou, who absolutely must
remain together, please speak up.  Several people will be
putting the word out about these two girls and you may
respond to any or all.

Please do continue to send howliday cards or you may wish
to send a condolence card to Karen's boyfriend:

Chuck Gerstner
2143 Lynn Dr.
Marietta, GA 30060

He has really appreciated the cards he's already received - it
has to be comforting to know so many of her basset friends
care.

Any questions, please email me off list.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie & Pw Bosley