[Dailydrool] Re : Christmas rules

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 19:56:07 PST 2009

I enjoyed those rules so much, I just had to  laugh, and then I got to
thinking, are there other breeds that have the funny  personalities that bassets
do?
And all the things everyone writes about, sound  like you are talking about
my Honey and Dottie  exactly.
We also have a black lab, she doesn't counter  surf, it sure would be a lot
easier for her.
She also isn't nearly as nosey as the other 2  girls, they have to go thru
every single bag i Bring home, and they talk very  loudly at me.  Dottie is
really good at love nips too, and as much as they  hurt, her sweet face just
makes me love her that much  more.......
they know I am just an old softie..............oh  well.
Barbie and her soft warm stinky feet  babies.