[Dailydrool] question

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:20:56 PST 2009

Try telling a person that has never owned a basset hound that they're
not "slow, sluggish, sleepy dogs with no ambition and very little brain."
They think you're making it up.  I often caution people that if they are
picky housekeepers (or neat-freaks) that bassets are probably not the best
dog for them.

Currently in our household, my sister and I have two basset puppies -
Boomer 9 months old and Jefferson 5 months old.  One is a foster failure and
the other one a foster (soon to be a foster failure).  Either I'm going to
get my head examined or buy a case of wine.  Given my insurance co-payment,
I'm leaning towards the case of wine.

Jan
Lady (who likes to play with the puppies by BARKING) & Grace (who sleeps
through it all)