[Dailydrool] Extra cards?

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:21:03 PST 2009

Hello Droolers,
Sweet snooters and drool to all those in need. Ive become quite a
lurker for a while now, but I have a request. I know everyone is busy
and stressed right now, but if you happen to have an extra Christmas
card, my husband and the pups dadPerson could use a little Christmas
cheer in Iraq, and Im about fresh out of comfort to share. We were
unable to participate in the card exchange this year, because I fear I
would start with all great intentions and just disappear before it was
done as has been the case so often this year. But anyway, the
dadPerson could use some warm and fuzzy cheering up if anyone could
send a card.
His address
Thomas B McLeskey
C-2-198th-AR
QWEST Base Complex
APO AE 09351

Thanks in advance droolers, and Ill be back on those lists next year.
Roo and Drake send snooters to all in need or want this season!
Bambi MomP
--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant