[Dailydrool] Sir Rufus Toelicker and the rock that did!

Shanem shanemmail-forums at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 10:24:47 PST 2009

Just an update on Ruffie.  We talked to the vet at noon today and she said he had surgery at about 11:30 last night to remove a walnut sized rock lodged in his small intestine.  He's on IV fluids/antibiotics and is resting well.  He has no problem peeing as he does it everytime someone comes near she said, which sounds like him.  They're going to try an introduce some water and soft food later today and tomorrow and see if he goes for it and how he fares if he does.  We may get to bring him home in a couple of days the vet said, when he starts drinking and eating.

So thanks for all the Drool slung our way and please keep it coming through the post-op/recovery.  We can use all we can get!

Rufus gives a big "Ahroooo" to all his brudders and sis's out there for they're help!!!!!!