[Dailydrool] rescue timeline

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:20:29 PST 2009

My husband and I are looking into rescue.  We have never formally worked
with a rescue before as the majority of our babies have come from the
shelter.  Can someone please give me a hint as to how long the rescue
process takes.  I know it is mainly a volunteer run effort and most of
the people have full time jobs.  I also realize it is the holiday
season, and people are busy with other things.  I was just wondering if
there is a ball park time after an application has been sent that one
can expect to hear something.
Thanks for any information.
Cheryl
Otter and Radar