[Dailydrool] Cards and things

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:42:26 PST 2009

We have gotten several Howliday cards and they are cute, cute, cute.  I can't wait for the mail to come every day.  I need to find a good place to display them.

I took little Miss Pee Allover to the vet yesterday and she has a bladder infection.  Not a really bad one but it explains why my floors have wet spots all over them.  What a pain.  It took a while to figure out who was doing it.  There are four good candidates here.  The cats don't make such big spots.  She is on antibiotics and they are doing a culture to make sure there is nothing else going on.  She also had a hard little bump on her ear.  If I press on it stuff comes out.  Yuckkkk!!!  It acts like a zit and is an infected bug bite or something like that.  The interesting thing is that the vet gave me a salve to put on the butt and the ear.  I have never out salve on a butt with a bladder infection.  She has some inflamtion so it needs the salve and the ear does too.  A strange combination.  She doesn't want anyone messing with the ear cause I was trying to get the stuff out of it to get it to heal.

Three houndettes got baths last night.  The teenage slave was supposed to go to scouts and didn't want to so I said he could wash bassets instead.  He did and we have three very soft clean girls.  Marley hid under the bed and wild horses or teens could not drag her out.  Her turn is tonight.  She just doesn't know it yet.  They get a nice warm shower and massage and lots of rube after.  They really like the afterrubs the best.  Shelby was so funny after her bath.  She was running, really running up and down the upstairs hall like a puppy.  This is a girl who hasn't run in years or walked much either.  She was bellowing and galloping up and down and it was so good to hear.  I was so afraid when we got her that she would only last a short while.  I thought missing her slave who died would be too much for such an old girl.  Apparently not.  She is around 14 and just as happy and alive as can be.  She can be a bossy little boots too.  She has to go out a lot and when the other girls don't move fast enough, she just pushes them over and barrels out the door.  She goes out and talks to herself to try and get the neighborhood dogs talking back. Sometimes they have whole conversations.

It is dinner time and the teenage slave is fixing bowls.  I have no friends at the moment and he has 4 to be exact.  6 if you count the felines related to Satan.

Snooters and drool to those in need.  We hop Rufus is ok and does not feel the need to injest any more rocks.  They don't taste good buddy.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the wild kitty boyswith the momslave