[Dailydrool] more gray hair

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 15:19:24 PST 2009

If you need a glass a wine you can order it from honeywoodwinery.com - they
 have Basset Hound Blackberry wine. Even better is grapesurfer.com, they
have  wine that  when you order a donation goes to basset  rescue. Some wines
help Arizona Bassets and some help New England  Bassets. I ordered from both
for Christmas presents. I don't know what the wine  will taste like but it
is worth it for the cute basset labels. I especially like  grapesurfer since
it helps the hounds. But, if is bassets that drive you to  drink maybe you
don't want to be looking at pictures of them on the  bottles..

Diane mom to Dylan & Harry the cat