[Dailydrool] Cakie's Ooooops faux paw.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 18:50:48 PST 2009

Auntie Diane has correctly pointed out that you should all actually read the
Training Secrets for Rescued Dogs magazine and carefully study the articles
about training....cause she wrote them. I reminded Auntie Diane that there
don't seem to be any articles on training my humans, but after looking, she
did write a whole lotta valuable stuffs for folks adopting a friend.....

So read the articles and go adopt a hound. Who will have to go elsewhere for
the care and training of their humans. Like maybe Auntie Diane's Basset
Hound Survival Guide.

...and don't forget to admire Nudgie and the other find houndies in the back
of the magazine.
WOOF.

Cakie