[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Louie's surgery

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 15 20:20:22 PST 2009

Drool going out to Rufus, praying that he will come through fine.  I was heartbroken when I heard about Noel.  When I saw the picture I couldn't believe it.  How could someone let that go??  Prayers going out to the Christmas girl Noel.  I just wish there was another way and she didn't have to have her leg amputated.  She probably has the same kind of tumor as Louie.
He goes in Thursday morning to have the tumor removed.  We could use some prayer and drool here for the operation to go well and that the doc gets it all and we have good margins.  They want him to wear one of those lampshades for 2 weeks but I told them he would totally freak out with that thing on his head.  Anything out of the ordinary freaks him out.  She did say they have soft ones so we are going to try to find one to bring with us on Thursday.
Can anyone tell me what to expect after surgery?  She said if he does OK he can come home at 4:30.  I hope they give him some pain pills.
He was put on a higher dose of Thyroid meds 3 days ago because his numbers were low.  I guess I am worried most about the anesthesia because I hope he doesn't have to be under long.
We have been trying to build him up with the flax seed and cottage cheese.
Somehow I think it will be harder on us(the waiting)and Angelo will get upset when we come home without his brother.  They are really bonded.
Thanks to all of you.

Saralyn, momma to Angelo and Louie