[Dailydrool] when Miss Dottie gets mad, she pee pee's

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 20:19:25 PST 2009

Ok , anyone else out there have a hound dog   like Dottie that when she
gets mad at me for something, she decides she will  just pee pee in the house
where she wants!?  The first time I heard her get  up and leave her nice warm
bed by my feet, under the blankies, and normally I  will get up with her,
and walk her to her doggie door, so she can go out  "anytime" she wants.  She
goes out all by herself all day long, but at  night, she wants me to escort
her......I was just too tired to get up. Well,  that was my mistake. She
pee peed in the back room, just a few feet away from  her door.
Today, all 3 were chewing on a nice new bone,  after awhile, I decided to
take the bones away, took Dottie's away, I went into  the other room for 5
min. came back, and there in the middle of the room was the  "wet" spot.
She was sitting not too far away.  I felt all  3 butts to make sure who
went, and yep, it was her.  She pouts, then pee's.  What a snot.  She was mad
because I took the bone away when she wasn't  done with it yet, apparently.
Bad mama.  She is trying to get a  message across to me I guess, that she
"dislikes" my  decisions.
Anyone else have a character like my Miss  Dottie, that I love to
pieces....but pretty soon I will have to buy depends for  her, or else NEVER get her
Barbie and her upset with mommie  Dottie