[Dailydrool] Howliday card received today

bassetmomof2 at aol.com bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 19:57:11 PST 2009

We want to thank Vi for sending us a Howliday card even though we didn't do the list this year.  It was lovely to see your pack again this year.  We keep every card from year to year and its nice to see familiar faces.  The previous years cards are kept in a Christmas basket and enjoyed each howliday season.  Thanks so much for thinking of us!

Also want to give a shout-out to the Winstanley's! Thanks so much for posting the howliday cards again this year.  It will be nice to see them all.

Happy howlidays to one and all!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie