[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:37:02 PST 2009

I wanted to thank everyone that has sent us howliday cards this year. I have loved every card that we have received and it's given my son and I something to look forward to this year. I wasn't able to do the cards this year or get a drool calendar, so getting the cards have meant a lot to me. Thank you again for the extras that we have received and I hope everyone at the Drool has a very Merry Christmas. God Bless.

Lynne and The Miller Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB) and the kitties too