[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 16:18:06 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hmmm all dis talk bout howliday cards why it git da Brudder to finkin. I fink I go wait fur da mail lady. I git comfy cause she been liddel off da time zone ob late. Why da Brudder dozed off dis week a waitin, so todey I open me peeperz and wait. Bout furebber later I hearz da truck a comin down da street. I gib her da bark.
Now ain't dat nice, she wavin at da Brudder, she only usin dat one finger, dat must be a specul wave cause I such a good lookin studly guy.
Now lets see whut she bring todey. Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill. Hmm who dis for? Occupantz. Dat must be fur Elder Clara. I set dat one ober dere. OH!!! Why we git cards too. Oh my dis berry nice, hubba hubba, lookie at da snooter on dat one, why I set dat in me specul pile, git dat up in me cage. Oh dere nudder one. Dis very nice of da wunnerful folks. Momma didn't dooze no cardz dis year and Da Brudder ain't heppy bout dat cause she still gotz bout two hunnerd ob dem itty bitty pictures Daddie screwed up last year.
On wif da mail. Momma seys I beatin dead ol bag fur harpin on her bout dis.
Now dis one lookie impawtant.
It be da insurance on me home. I readz dis one.
We bee in troublez.
No gas bomb coberage.
I better order Elder Clara a cork fur Christmas.

Drool and thanks to all!!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz