[Dailydrool] When Miss Dottie gets mad she pee pee's

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:48:02 PST 2009

Barbie, you're getting the message "*I will have to buy depends for her, or
else NEVER get her upset with me............ha!............".  You* must
always do whatever she wants you to do!  We live with PIT Bea who almost
always gets her way.  She has peed on our bed several times in the past to
demonstrate her disapproval of some action on our part.  Our vet likes
bassets and warned me when she was just a buppy to get the upper hand early
but she is sooooo cute.  Now if I do not immediately jump up to obey her
orders she stomps her hind feet at me and yells in a mean bark with a look
to match.  I've never seen a "dog" stomp their feet like a spoiled child and
you wouldn't think a "dog" could have facial expressions to match!
Just now while reading the DD she came to me with a tennis ball in her
mouth.  She wanted to go outside but didn't want Val to get her ball so she
gave it to me to watch for her.  She waited until I put it out of Val's
reach before she would go out.  She frequently brings me things to keep safe
for her.  They sure are "dumb" dogs!
All I have to say is good luck!  I'm thankful she is the only PIT in our
pack.

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)