[Dailydrool] cards to an old lady from pasadena MD

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Dec 16 14:38:34 PST 2009

My mom has been commenting on the number of cards she has received the
many pretty bassets on there.. she is 96 and living alone. I am 1000
miles from her but speak to her everyday but alas it isn't enough so
your cards have put a smile on the "old" ladie's face which I much
appreciate. She cant wait to do the walk to the mailbox as slow as she
goes.. and when I asked her about using a cane or a walker.. she told me
THEY WERE FOR OLD PEOPLE>
LOL..
So thank you for sending some basset love through the mail.

Helena Poist
Proplanner
2321 North Loop Drive
Ames, IA 50010