[Dailydrool] Fanks to all my furends

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:12:56 PST 2009

Fanks to everyone for sending us christmas cards..we be stoopid at first
cause we be getting cards from people we know pretty good so we thought oh
isnt that nice of them to send us cards even tho we werent doing the
exchange..but when we got a card from someone we didnt know we thought
sumthing fishy is going on hehehehehhe

then we founded out aunt cindy put us on the spechuls list...we arent so
spechul but we sure do like the cards,i was sad when mom said we couldnt do
it this year

fanks eberyone we sure lubb  you

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr