[Dailydrool] Crazy Basset Lady

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Thu Dec 17 05:49:18 PST 2009

Well, it has finally happened - I am truly crazy.  After spending about 10 minutes talking to the man that cleans up poop from my back yard, I decided I better get to work as I was already late.  I'm heading to work, minding my own business, when what do I spot - a beautiful Basset.  Now, normally, this would only make me want to stop and pet the baby; however, this baby was at a house on a very busy road and appeared to be loose.  Well, what do I do???  I think - go to work, he'll be fine.  My little voice kicks in and says - go back and check on him.  So, I turn my car around, pull up in the driveway, and hope I don't get shot.  Of course, the boy starts wagging his tail like mad and I'm talking to him all the time - do you live here, baby?  Are you lost?  Of course not, he's on a tie out which I couldn't see from the road.  Oh well, at least I feel better now.  Off to work without getting shot and an extra Basset fix.

Y'all have a good day!

Dianne - Morgan, J.D., Virgil & Bella (this lady is a nut case)