[Dailydrool] Crazy Basset Lady

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Thu Dec 17 08:51:20 PST 2009

Ahh....I bet the basset was happy to see you!     I wish we had a take a
basset to work day....I could see Honey under my desk and Leroy surfing
the our break room...getting into all kinds of trouble...wouldn't it be
nice!      Merry Christmas everyone....hope it snows over the weekend in
PA......still waiting on Honey's second biopsy...but our pet insurance
kicked in and paid 80% of her vet bills....Hoping for the best
results...but if not it is a comfort that we will get help paying for
treatment...
I need a basset hug........
Honey and Leroy.....and their crazy slave....