[Dailydrool] Lovely, just lovely

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Dec 17 11:05:00 PST 2009

Stopped by the house on my way to another call, to let the hounds out and
check on them.   No pees!   Yay!
But there was an unmistakable odor of poop,  but not quite poop.  Maybe you
know the smell?   As I walk around, not finding anything, the memory kicks
in,  I know this odor.  A little bit of poop mixed in as vomit.  Yep,  I
finally found it on the leather chair in the living room.  Someone got sick.
Okay, I can narrow down my poop eaters and then narrow it down again to
those Bassets who can get on the chairs in the living room with no help.
Either it was Esty,  Lucas or Bunnie.  So,  will watch them this evening and
see who might be tentative with their 5pm meal.

Just lovely odor,  have sprayed some Oust, but think this one may need some
fresh air when I return home.

Have a great day!
wen and the Bounders