[Dailydrool] Foster home - no longer available!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Dec 17 10:49:44 PST 2009

I posted yesterday about having a foster home available, and thanks to a
recommendation from a fellow drooler (Thanks Elena!!) I contacted Basset
Buddies in Houston and will be picking up our new foster girl Sunday
after Christmas.  I tell you, the drool is a powerful machine...you put
in a request, and out comes whatever you ask for...advice, support,
comfort, a foster home or a foster to fill a home, or even just a good
laugh, it's all there.  We are truly blessed.  Happy Holidays and much
drool to all the houndies out there!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie and soon to be foster houndie