[Dailydrool] Gus shaking

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 14:44:15 PST 2009

i have noticed lately that his insides seem to be shaking.  i was just
giving him "i'm home" hugs and i notice his insides seem to shake.  i've
noticed it lately, but thought it was excitement or something, but now i'm
wondering.  a friend came the other day and he jumped up to greet her and  she
said, "why does he feel like he's shaking?"  i thought it was just  because he
was balancing on his hind legs but now i'm wondering.  when we  go to the
couch for a few hours every night, he plops himself on top of me,  either
belly up or belly down and calmly snoozes.  but what's with the  shaking?  i'm
wondering if i should bring him to the vet this  weekend.  he's 3 1/2 and as
healthy as a horse.........i think.
thanks for any insight
susan, loving slave to gus