[Dailydrool] Drools for Daisy

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Fri Dec 18 06:15:01 PST 2009

Honey had the same thing about 3 years ago....in the emergency 2x and they ran losts of test..that showed nothing!...to this day she gets a pepcid each day ...we had them do a food allergy test and it ended up she was allergic to eggs, corn and pork.....it came come from stress...first they said she was depressed...we then got her Leroy....but she got sick again...that is when we did the food allergy test....It is good you picked it up right away...keep us posted....Honey came down with skin Cancer and they said it was good that we had her on the pepcid, it would help her tummy while she fights off the cancer....you are in our prays and we are sending you lots of drool...I remember they would not let Honey home untill she ate something.....(This is before we knew of the food allergies)  I brought in some cat food...and she ate it from my hand...pooped and was allowed to come home.
Hugs and drool to you.....Hone and Leroy