[Dailydrool] Gus shaking

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 20:37:26 PST 2009

I have not read all the DD as of yet, so I most  likely don't know the
whole story of Gus shaking, but I do know, that when Honey  was shaking just
awful, I knew something was wrong. For just a minute I thought  she was cold,
and shivering, then that just didn't seem right, we took her to  the vet, and
he said she was having pain, in her back, and instead of crying  like
people, that is how she displayed it.
We started her on deramax for about a week, and in  no time at all, the
shaking stopped almost  immediately.
Just thought I would share with you, the little  bit i know about
I totally understand......Barbie and her  girls

In a message dated 12/18/2009 12:16:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,