[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 07:50:30 PST 2009

Thank you to all who sent me a card, as I did not sign up for any lists.  I do have a few extra of my own, if anyone wishes to email me off list with their addresses.  I have been sending to those who have already posted an address, so no need to send that address again, unless you want two cards LOL.
Happy Holidays to all, and I am getting ready for the reported Blizzard we are supposed to get.  I see a video happening!!!!

Also, Wen, my SHA calendar arrived today, and it is FANTASTIC!!!!  Well done!!!!!  And Ellie, I don't think I thanked you yet for the DD calendars.  Once again, you pulled off another masterpiece, and I appreciate the efforts that goes into producing that each year.
Peace, Love and Drool,
Jackie and the gang