[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 14:26:03 PST 2009

Thank you to Jacquelynn Chazey for the cute Howliday card with Pierre Jr. on it. He is doing what I call the McKenzie snarl. ( I do not know if anyone remembers the McKenzie brothers they use to do Pizza Hut commercials in the 80s and they made a movie called Strange Brew )This card is darling.
And Thank you to Barbara Stacey for the lovely pictures of Blossom and Elmo. They look very regal in their Santa hats. I love the pink Santa hat for Blossom. Thank you also for the donation. It is very much appreciated.
Thank you to Beverly for your kind words.. there are several other Basset Rescuers out there that I fail in comparison, but I thank you so much for the words of encouragement.