[Dailydrool] disturbing ecard

Susan Woodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 19 09:31:00 PST 2009

Dear Becca,
I think you received that card and it was taken out of text. It is part of a
video that shows the Jack Russell waiting for Santa. He waits, and waits;
even eats some of the cookies he has put out for Santa, but eventually falls
asleep. When he falls asleep Santa delivers him a big rawhide bone wrapped
with a big red bow. It's a very sweet video.

Susan & critters