[Dailydrool] disturbing ecard

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 15:03:17 PST 2009

Drool to all in need and condolences to those who have lost any member of their family (2 legged, 4 legged, feline, canine).  I have been super busy and not been good about sending out e-sympathy cards or posts :(

I'm catching up on drools and everything else since we are snowed in in Phildelphia.  I had to kinda laugh at the post about the American Greetings card but then when I watched it I would have to agree that it is in poor taste.  They could have had him asleep with his head on his paws and showing his face or something.  Very odd.  Being I vet though I saw two things that I thought were even worse!  He is intact (not neutered)!  AND he ate a CHOCOLATE chip cookie!  Ahhh.  The poor thing died from Chocolate toxicity!

I completely agree with the crazy animal thing though.  I do that all the time when we are watching movies and my fiance yells at me to shut up..hehehehe.

Laura
Flash and Ryu