[Dailydrool] Christmus howlinz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 17:55:33 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I singing liddel tune fur youze enjoyment. Heerz you go--

Chestnutz roastin by da open fire----Hold it--let me lookie back dere. Still nuffin. Still gots da bare patch.
Moobin on.
Jack Frost nippin at me noze---where dooze dis guy bee?? I wantz liddel wurd wif him. It cold and we gotz ice ballz a fallin frum da sky. Smack da Brudder rite in da snooter----
Yoole tide carolZ bein sung by da fire---weelp, close, we was a howlin at da door today---
Folks dressed up like eskeemooze---dat me fur coat he bee talkin bout dere------I gotz dat slicked back look a goin on----
Tiny tots wif dem eyez all aglow--oh pluueeeze, I gotz Elder Clara, dat more den me share---
Will find it hard to sleep tonite----iffin youze keep dat ol gas bomb outta me libbin space I sleep like a houndie----
You know dat Santa's on his way----Rite. Youze bet. Hope he gotz da GPS a crankin, he nebber see da Christmus Twig a glowin frum da sky, an wif da Brudder Elwoodz luck he probably crash on da roof, or hab load of Kat stuff in da bag.

Otay, Brudder Elwood dun. Da oddz lookin liddel grim fur me singin career.

Drool to all in need--stay safe out there, we are getting pounded with the weather yet again----------------Frank and Morse--you guys are wonderful!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz