[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:18:16 PST 2009

Hay it's us da Tana gurls.  We want to pawsonally fank awl of yoo hoo pawchased a stawking, ornymint or owr noo pwoject, da reeths.  Gwamma Leslie at the Montana Basset rescue received owr check today.  So now we can post da good nooz.  After 58 ornymints, 44 stawkings, and 34 reeths, we were able to gib the rescue a genrus amount of $1220!!  And we can add the $76 sale on Houndsbay on top of that.  Thare wuz a lot of werk involved(and lack of attention paid to us), but hopefully that will help for a couple of months at least.  The voice mail message Leslie left us said she was just speechless 4 times.  Hopefully we continue owr pwojects next year.  Owr pwincess sister Pawcasso Blossom gabe us a winky from her eye at the bridge and sed us gurls dint do too bad for owr first time at fundrazing.  Thank dog we dint embarrass her.  Fank yoo agin fwum da bottoms of owr hearts and happy hollydaze!

Annie Belle WC Sr

Jennie Mae WC, Jr.

oh, yeah, and mom hoo did awl da slave labor