[Dailydrool] Impawtaant! Anutie Beth Hinchliffe! Impawtaant!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Dec 20 05:39:27 PST 2009

Mona here.
Mooma wen doont wike mes to tap on da puter ting tooo much, but I sneked aniway. Shes says mes delectable fatty paws be too bigz to tappy rightz!

Wes Bounders  thought wes would surprize one of ours many suppoterz.  SO wes put eberybodez nams in the hat who bougtht da Seniorz Basset 2010 calendar,   and da ELder Clara cookbooks and stuffs.   I hab th4e bestest drools,  so me stuck me head insides the bag...not reallez the hat, really jussss the bigie bagz,  cause momma wen didn't want da drool I leafs in der hat,  and me pullez out Auntie Beths name!

Momma wen done boxed up a littlez surprize for you and it be  on da waz to youze!

We loves all our wonderful supporterz, and wanted to give a little back to a lcuky person!

Wes hope youz like what wez picked oujt for youz!!

Lovesw and droooolz---Mona, Dudley, Bert, Mick, Esty, Bona, Hazel, TC, Petey, Pal, Logan, Jacob, WIllow, Scooter, Delta Burke, Jenny, Suzi, Valentine, Bunnie, Lucas, and Buddy Love