[Dailydrool] disturbing e-card

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 06:28:50 PST 2009

We also watched the Christmas Wishes e-card and agree that while it
was a very cute concept, the actual execution left something to be
desired! The end reminded me of that horribly sad Grimm's Fairy Tale,
The Little Match Girl who freezes to death . They definitely should
have had the dog open his eyes to see Santa leaving or at least show
some signs of life!! Makes you wonder who does their final editing.

Drool to all ailing hounds, those mourning the loss of a beloved hound
and gingerbread scented drool wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year!!!! Georgia and Eugene.