[Dailydrool] Daisy

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 05:46:11 PST 2009

we are so glad Daisy is doing better.  We will contine sending chickie drool for her.  We had a Daisy once and they are the best.  Ninja was a Daisy in her old life too.

We loved the pictures of Chumley loving up to his housemates.  He is such a cutie.  We tried the puppy with an older dog once and it didn't work too well.  Glad it is going nicely.

We also loved the video of Morse in the snow.  He is such a wonderful smooshie fellow.  The girls think he is very handsome.

The girls are sending drool to those who need it.  Ninja and Marley are having their after breakfast naps and the unmorning bassets are still in bed with the teenage slave(who probably stayed up most of the night playing video games :(.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the well fed and playful kitty boys and the Momslave who wants to go back to bed too