[Dailydrool] BWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:59:54 PST 2009

Lil Conley come home smellin like a Fr......um...Llewis say I cant say dat,
dat it sumfing MomPerson's DadPerson usta say an is riskgay. Smellin like a
rose, how dat? Wowza he eers cleen tho. He gots stuff growin in dere callt
yeest. Gib me da cole willies, dat do.

So dis mornin he all snappied up an got onlee a coupla peeces ob food an he
sulkin. Nobody sulk like Conley cept mebbe MomPerson who gots it down purty
good.
Enyways da pore lil tad goin to a dog show agin.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH  He say he aint goin put he hed up. I gots a
word for he: Dis time he Auntie Jackie gone be dere to watchim. If she teke
him in da ring, I promise dat hed goin be up or be gone. She gots dis WAY
about she MomPerson aint got, a kinder "Guess who gonna win dis round, lil
doggie?" way. Only it aint a queshun. An she awreddy nose da anser.

So dey gettin reddy to go off inna da grate world ob trottin roun da square
ring an gettin youse privates violeted, pullin on youse eers, mekin you goes
up an down an bek an froth. Ise thinkin issa wunder more Judges aint missin
fingers.
We wish dem lucky, an be glad it Conley an not we. Almoss meke me sorry for
da liddel brat.

Love and Drool to all in need, speshul hey to Smudgley Grace and Cindy Lou
Who we lub youse.

Nigel, Llewis an Cooper----- Conley otta dis won.