[Dailydrool] scooter pie

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:15:05 PST 2009

we too are very sorry to hear about scooter pie and piper both being
sick..put we had to answer dawns post cause our "chew it up a notch"
cookbook..well  lets just say that someone took that title literally and
chew it up a notch hehehehehe..

iffen anyone bought a spare we would love to have one and buy it or donate
to rescue for it

Bobby