[Dailydrool] comments and congrats

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 11:42:07 PST 2009

First of all, thanks to everyone who send pictures and videos, I love looking and watching them.  Morse , you even caught the attention of my husband, he thinks you are a handsome basset.  He is now detouring around the computer more now to see what I am looking at.I had to explain what Dogster was, he was concerned that I was browsing a site to add more bassets to our family.  He-He.   Since we added Honey he is quite partial to reds. Congrats to Linda on her new granddaughter.  I haven't any grandchildren yet but I am a Great Aunt many times over.  My son was born December 18th, some 28 yrs ago.   we try not to smooch  his birthday and Christmas together.   I enjoyed the dogster pages of Franklin, Roley and Marquis.   Marquis reminded me so much of my Bruno.   He was a much mixed lab.  He looked mostly lab except for his tail which curled over his back like a husky tail.  He was my heart dog and ended up being nanny to two basset puppies.  During his wild puppy days he dug a hole in our brand new mattress (duct tape is so useful) and he and his sib, Francie ATB and Vegs ATB ate a loveseat (more duct tape and a lage comforter) He also drove the cats nuts, one time he cornered Sunny, a partly ferel part Manx cat who jumped on his head and ran down his back  and jumped from his rump to the table.  I don't know who was more surpized at this. Bruno or me.  Bruno crossed  the bridge last year and whenever I see a yellow lab I think of Bruno's nose shoving my elbow knowing I needed to pet him and scratch his butt to make me feel better.  Clever dog, it always worked too,   I could hardly let him down now, could I?  Drool from Beau, Buttercup and Honey for Scooter Pie and all houndies and human in need.   Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.  Sue K