[Dailydrool] Happy Howlidays from Miss Angela

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun Dec 20 12:10:24 PST 2009

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela has is sleeping soundly (and noisily) beneath the tree.  Her stocking (by Pawcasso Blossom) is hung on the
mantle beside mine (denim from Duluth Trading Co.)  Our Pawcasso Blossom Christmas ornaments in lovely red and
green are hanging from the mantle as well.  The tree is all trimmed and lit up ......and also set up on a table even though
Miss Angela has shown no interest in It.   Gifts are purchased and wrapped .  The house has been cleaned as per her
instructions.  She has a spa appointment for early next week so that she will be fresh and soft for the busy holiday social
swirl.  The only thing not ready is our annual card featuring Miss Angela and the Nude Crew.  We took pictures but somehow
 they don't seem to be up to past standards.

We hear from TV news that the east coast is blanketed with snow but here it is lovely.  Nearly fifty degrees.  In fact, we are
going for a walk when she wakes up and I may not even wear a coat.   They say it could be nasty by mid week, but we hope
not.   I still have one Santa gig left- on Wednesday as a favor for a friend who has a Mexican restaurant.  Last weekend, we
  did pictures at the Vet Clinic.  It was a good time.  I didn't get peed on or anything.  Angela did not pose well, however.

This will be a busy and social week, so we are taking this opportunity to wish all our friends on the Daily Drool a wonderful
Howliday season full of food, friends, fun and maybe a little more food.   We hope all those who are ill will be healed in a
flood of drool and that those who mourn will find peace.

Bill (aka Sandy Paws)
Angela (snoring happily by the fire)