[Dailydrool] Sadly, more drool on the way

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 17:57:07 PST 2009

More catching up, and finding more drool needed.  Special drool is  being
sent to Susan that her precious Daisy gets better fast, and  completely.
Such a terrible experience to be going through, losing  Stanley, and now Daisy
becoming terribly ill.  Hope she recovers  completely, and you have good
news.

Other drool on the way to Della and Cassie.  I am sorry to hear about
Cassie's biopsy.  I am sure that you will heap tons of love on her during  the
time she has left.  Special prayers and drool for the both of  you.  That is
what my Cheyene died of.  I truly feel for you.

DDropp and the hounds