[Dailydrool] UPDATE, THANKS & REQUEST....

jacquelynbaker at comcast.net jacquelynbaker at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 21:18:30 PST 2009

Hi,

Thanks so much to those that wrote and offered kind words and support for Boss, a Basset from Ohio Basset Rescue, who recently bloated and needed two emergency surgeries to save his life. Teoday he's doing so much better, but the first week after surgery was rough for him...and me. : ( The staples and succors were finally removed and he's feeling soooooo much better and happier. He's also started eating dog food again, which is wonderful, because he literally ran from it the first ten days after surgery. I was afraid he might never eat want dog food again!!

Please read the details of his surgery on the Ohio Basset Rescue website: www.ohiobassetrescue.org
Boss's surgery was close to $5,300, but without it he would have died. Thanks to Ohio Basset Rescue, Bassets
like Boss not only get a second chance at a new life, they get their medical bills covered. This bill was a stretch though, and funds are needed to cover the complete bill....won't you please help OBR continue to help out all the needy hounds under their care today? Please go to the website now to see Boss's photo and read his remarkable story of recovery from bloat.

Thanks so much again for all oll of the drool, support and kind words. it really made a huge difference.

Jacquelyn & Boss the Basset