[Dailydrool] Disturbed by a card

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 20 23:52:12 PST 2009

Hi Becca

I read your post about the American Greetings card and I understand why you got disturbed and I agree with you that no dogs should live outside. When the snow is falling outside every dog (and cat) should be inside, cozy on his/her bed, on the couch or on a mat by the fireplace.
Now, it is usually used, of course for fun in cartoons, the idea of a dog covered with snow, the first time I saw one was Snoopy, lying down on his house and completely covered with snow.
In my innocence of a kid, I found it funny and that's all, but who knows, a disturbed mind (like the boy/monster) who put a cat in a microwave to see what happened, may decide to leave his dog outside to check if the snow piles up on him...who knows. In the world we live, the (mental) diseases of humanity keep leading us to become psychos concerning our animals and kids.
<good grief - sigh>
Virginia, - who does not even like her babies to go out for "business" when it is snowing hard.