[Dailydrool] Ms Beasley!

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 02:20:20 PST 2009

Oh Ms Beasley, poor Rolph is hiding under the table trying to disguise his red face. Of course I understand why you would want to lick his picture - he's a very handsome houndie, but Clara is teasing him something awful! LOL

Becky and Morse posted about the snow we have in this area of the UK at the moment. Usually when it snows here we get very excited at an inch of the white stuff, all the trains and busses grind to a halt and we rush out and strip the supermarkets of bread - then 24hours later it's all gone.

This time, however, we got around 6inches. That was on Thursday night and it's still here as the weather has been freezing. Because we are so unused to dealing with it, the roads - especially the residential roads - are awful and the pavements are just packed ice and really dangerous.

Rolph thinks this is all trather wonderful and put there for his benefit. He loves going out in it, but I've had to restrict walks to once per day as getting along my street is a nightmare and I have twisted and pulled muscles I didn't know I had just staying upright. Clara, however, is not impressed. She thinks the world has suddenly become a place of white evil. She does NOT want to go out at all. She even saves up her pee for twice a day when she rushes outside the door, pees and comes straight back in!

Even the posties, who normally struggle through whatever weather is chucked at them, have missed deliveries. We've had several lovely Drool cards already, but can't wait for the snow to clear to get more!

Sally, with Rolph (Can I go out and play again?) and Clara (Come back in Rolph, you'll catch your death out there).