[Dailydrool] Conley, Holiday wishes and other stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 06:42:30 PST 2009

Conley, Dude - It is past awesome that you finally got the recognition your cute self deserves!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Oh, and you had better have a sit down with the MomPerson and remind her that the Men's room is where the ones who still have nebberminds go to do..well, you get the idea, right?

I adore all the clever and beautiful Howliday cards we have received!  Have had some camera "issues" so ours will be a bit late in going out this year.

Like so many others have already said, the Drool family is very special to me.  My day wouldn't be complete without checking in with all of you.  I love the Utube videos, the pictures, the funny stories, the advice...all of it.  Please know that we wish you, wherever you and your houndies and wannabes reside, the most wonderful of holidays and the happiest of New Years!   May you homes be filled with love, joy and peace.

Drool to all who need it...
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Crew; Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley