[Dailydrool] Woofs of the Season

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 15:40:24 PST 2009

Just a quick note of woofie thanks (once again) for all the pawsitive
thoughts, drool and support this holiday season. My Daisy seems to be nearly
fully recovered from her gastric bout that scared me prematurely gray (okay,
I was already gray... but we're not going there). She still has meds and
instructions for a bland diet for the remainder of the week, but she seems
to be back to herself. I confess I was terrified after fighting so hard for
my sweet Stanley ... and losing that battle (though I was fortunate to have
loved that boy for too short a time -- he was one very special soul).

Whenever I slip into morose feelings about what I lost or what Stanley
missed out on... I log in to read a Drool digest and enjoy videos featuring
Frank the Tank and Pierre Jr. frolicking in the big blizzard -- or Louie's
stirring Hallelujah Chorus... and I smile. Bassets have amazing
heart-healing powers. And Droolers are masters at sharing those powers...

So as I head "homeward" for the holidays, I wanted to wish my DD family a
very merry houndalicious holiday. Give your furbabies BIG hugs and slobbery
kisses... just cause!

Drool on,

Susan, devoted slave to Toby & Daisy & Stanley (ATB)