[Dailydrool] An "A-Ha" Moment

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 17:17:20 PST 2009

The past few weeks have been pretty stressful...on top of the usually holiday stresses, things in my house are breaking, one after the other.  I've been determined to get back into the Christmas spirit this week, as I feel that the season is passing me by and I have been unable to enjoy it.  I just had 3 days off and, due to a pretty significant snowstorm, have spent most of the weekend home with Fred and Annie.  Every night, when I give them a kiss goodnight, I am reminded that, as long as they are ok, my little family has been blessed for another day.  Just now, sitting here in my snuggy, I looked over and saw the 2 of them curled up next to me asleep, Fred's soft snoring a background noise that I love (I find ALL other snoring incredilby annoying!)  They are healthy, happy, well-fed and well-loved, and I was lucky enough to be chosen to care for them.  That job, my most important one, is one I do well.  Knowing this makes me happy, and reminds me of all I have to be grateful for.

Merry Christmas!

Rose, Annie and Fred