[Dailydrool] Golden Gate PayPal address

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:45:53 PST 2009

The PayPal for Golden Gate is:

treasurer at ggbassetrescue.org

THANK YOU... we're only half way to our target and I'm beginning to lose
sleep again worrying about running out of moolah for the 61 hounds!!!

We should be getting some TV coverage in the Sacramento area on Christmas
Eve, and an article in the San Francisco Chronicle over the Holidays as
well.

Thank you so much to you all... the basset community is so generous, and we
know there are a dozen other worthy basset causes that also need your help,
so we appreciate every penny you donate.  We'll try and think of some decent
fundraiser to run in the New Year as these bills will go on for ever.

Watch out for a Moon Doggie Coffee offer towards the middle of January
(thank you Donna Funk!!)!

Addy & Jess

> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:27:10 -0500
> From: JUDITH WITTELS <jewittels at msn.com>
> To: Bassets <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
> Subject: [Dailydrool] Golden Gate
>

> What is the correct paypal account for golden gate ?
>

> Judy

Addy Dawes
Secretary
Golden Gate Basset Rescue